Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting to attached?

In my book POSSED BY: KATE CANN , the main character is named Rayne and she's been living in Morton's Tea place for a whlie. She met this guy name St. John and his group of friends. Him and his group of friends are intrested in Morton's Tea place. St. John and Rayne starts going out even though Raynes exboyfriend still thinks they're going out. I think it's wrong of her to that because shes been liying to him since she 's been at that place. St. John has an ex girlfriend that still likes him but still kiss each other on the lips. To me this don't make any sences. To me St.John is using Rayne because she lives at Marton's Keep and he can't live there just like his friends. They all are using her because they want an eye of what it's like in the inside of the house. This place was haunted by thosand of souls who's been killed in that house. This place had many rituals and celebratinons in it. Many people know about this place except for Rayne she is starting to hear about it but trys to forget about it. I think her and St.John moved to quick into the relationship they don't know each other. St. John shouldn't be trusted hes going to end up doing something to twist the whole story. St.John asks to many question about the house then getting ti know Rayne. SHes too dum to see it or reconize it because St.John has her on a spell or something.
    I think that Rayne shouldn't get to attached so fast. I thought she was smarter than that. What would you do if you felt like this?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms.Loudmouth
    I think this book has a odd but interesting and fun topic. It is a little lovey dovey but a little mystery and suspense is involved.
    I LOVE IT
    I think it looks pretty great. You left even Me hanging for more
    I LOVE IT!
    Keep posting more about it
    I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've felt betrayed and probably confronted him about it. Nice post, and nice question.

    ReplyDelete