Monday, November 29, 2010

Is He True?????

I've been reading the same book called Possessed By:Kate Cann.  The boy that Rayne's been seeing named St.John, to me this boy has something strange with him he seems really nice and everthing. Rayne really likes him. He respects her and listens to her, but he seems like the type to give a girl a sweet talk's the girl can melt over them that's what he's doing, I think.But anyways I think he is doing something behide her back but then again I might be wrong with everthing what if he's really sweet? What if he really does care?  St.John is a person who really gives details about him but not good details so you can know him as a friend or boyfriend
 My opinion he's fake and he's hiding something from From rayne. He hasn't really show it but i have a feeling that hes doing something bad towards her. Then she'll feel like a dumb person because she left a nice gut who did care and treated good. I think she should be a really careful because she trusted him to fast. No one should have trust someone like that so fast she should be careful on who she trust.
   

3 comments:

  1. I know youve been reading this book for a while, and the title already makes me want to read it but reading your posts about it...I NEED IT WHEN YOU'RE DONEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha gigi no can do she's giving it to me after. =p I think your right she should be careful on who she trust especially when it comes down to boys. Than again boys are confusing and play with our head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MA GA BRIANNA. YOU'VE BEEN READING POSSESSED FOR 32Y6139163419461901 YEARS. GOD. GIVE IT UP.

    ha no just kidding. I think you could've been more elaborate but you're "opinion" paragraph is really good! And I feel like I agree, even if I didn't read the book!

    ReplyDelete