Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mute

   I finished reading "Speak By: Laurie Halse" ,This book was really different because the character isn't the typical type of teenage girls (her personality). She isn't out going, she's not talkative, and she don't have no friends. Her personality is really dark and rainy. Something you should know about my character is that shes MUTE. Her name is .............. I forgot but she is really interesting even though she don't talk. In the beginnig I always had a feeling about her like she must be hiding something, because she did have friends before but now she doesn't, for a reason I'm not going to say. 
   To me I need friends I think everyone does it's hard not having friends and not expressing your feelings to no one, that sucks. She kept all her feelings in and didn't talk for anything. Something had to be wrong, wouldn't you think? This girl was and wasn't so strong, The reason she was strong was because she held herself together and showed lots of people that she don't need a friend. The reason she wasn't strong is because when she had an opportunity and she messed up by not giving two craps about anything. But other than all this she is really sad and confused. 
     The author shows a lot of emotions and bad situations that teenagers could go through. Life could be really tough and many people don't know how to get through this and they should talk to someone even if this person don't think others would believe them. It is always good to comunicate. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment